Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rubber ducky you're the one...






I played stay at home aunt today and took care of Gabby while Sarah and David worked. I am always amazed at how this little person can affect me so much. They way she learns and laughs and hugs and kisses.
I gave her a bath about an hour ago and I learned a very important lesson. Toddlers are ninjas. She used moves I have never seen before to thwart all my soapy advances. It was like the Matrix but with sleepy time bath gel and baby shampoo.

3 comments:

  1. cute pictures molly! Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have a blog...i have one too! I'll invite you to read mine and I'm adding yalls! Love your pictures! Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Love the blog and hope all is well in Denver!

    ReplyDelete